Super Seal started out in 1990. Founded by Kenneth Taylor, Super Seal Window Systems Ltd, is one of Ireland’s largest trade suppliers of uPVC windows and doors and incorporates PatioMaster Northern Ireland, part of the PatioMaster franchise.
We aimed to be recognised as a highly customer focused supplier of UPVC Windows and Doors, providing truly exceptional products coupled with professional service.
Today – a highly successful family-run business based in Castledawson – we are proud to be known as just that.
Supplying Trade Installers Throughout Ireland
Our friendly and professional team is committed to ensuring you’re happy not only with the product you choose, but also the service you receive from everyone at Super Seal. We try to listen to what our customers request of us, addressing these needs, always aiming to surpass your expectations.
Working in conjunction with highly skilled partner firms, installation specialists with a wealth of experience, you can rest assured that our combined expertise brings you an unrivaled service.
Super Seal Windows has a long standing reputation for outstanding service and support for our customers and it’s a pedigree of which we are duly proud.
We recognise that the most effective way for us to achieve our goals is to collaborate and build effective relationships with our customers and our trade networks.
Working closely with our colleagues in the supply chain, Super Seal continually aims to improve our service, promoting efficiency and mutually beneficial working practices. We aim to form successful working relationships with our customers for the benefit of all parties.
Super Seal Window Systems Ltd agrees to measure performance against key performance indicators, as well as many bespoke requirements specific to a project in the following areas:
- Ensure Best Value solutions for our clients
- Maintain open and co-operative relationships with all parties in the supply chain at every possible stage, from design through to delivery on time
- Develop a detailed understanding of our clients’ requirements in all areas relating to the products and services delivered through this project
- Provision of regular feedback and review of our respective performance in all areas of our operations
- Collaborate on the use of, and enhancement of, high quality innovative products that consider whole lifetime costs, energy consumption and minimum maintenance
- Compliance with relevant Building Regulations, industry accreditation and window energy ratings
- To work together to create an equitable trading and supply environment with customer satisfaction as the common goal
- To operate a clear, socially responsible environmental policy for sustainable communities
Our Door Division
Super Seal Window Systems Ltd (Lurgan) – Door Division manufactures high quality GRP composite door sets. The door slabs are made from a high density CFC-free polyurethane core and a high impact resistant glass reinforced polyester skin that ensures durability and excellent weather proofing. Coupled with high quality multipoint locking systems, our door sets offer a high level of security that meet the requirements of the BM Trada Q-Mark Enhanced Door Security Scheme to PAS 24:2012 and BS 8529 Composite and is endorsed by the U.K. Police Initiative, Secured by Design. There are a variety of door styles, colours, and glazing options to choose from that will suit a wide range of aesthetic tastes. More importantly, these doors are the most thermally efficient doors on the market, which will aide in minimizing energy consumption.