Aluminium Windows and Doors (Bi-Fold, Sliders) are becoming increasingly popular with commercial business and homeowners.
Aluminium provides not only greater strength and the desired slim sight lines but is also more resistant to the elements and thus not likely to warp or rot.
It is a material with a high strength-to-weight ratio that is easily formed into many shapes and configurations, remaining the most common commercial framing material.
- Its hard surface resists denting and weathering
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Ease of maintenance
- Increased levels of security
- Meet the highest standard for air and water infiltration and structural integrity
- Able to meet many architectural specifications that plastic windows can’t
- Available in virtually any colour
Our range of windows are compatible with a range of accessories, locking mechanisms and are available in a wide range of colours and finishes that comply with all relevant British and/or European standards.
- Externally Beaded Casement
- Internally Beaded Casement
- Horizontal Slide Window
- Parallel Opening
- Tilt and Turn
- Top Swing Fully Reversible
- Vertical Sliding Windows
(Standard Doors, French Doors, Bi-Fold Doors and Patio Doors)
We offer a range of doors suitable for the architectural, commercial, public, new build and retail markets.The doors available are commercial hinged, commercial swing,patio, lift and slide, slide folding, multi-track slide and automatic. Our doors are designed for use as open out or open in, single or double doors, internally or externally beaded with sidelight options for domestic and/or commercial applications. Doors are available with polyamide thermal barrier or as aluminium/PVC-U composite frames for high performance thermal efficiency.